In the end of Act II, Macbeth is heading to Scone to be crowned. Ross and the Old Man begin to talk outside of the castle. They discuss the strange happenings that have been occurring. Ross tells the old man how he saw a Owl kill a falcon, and how he saw King Duncans beautifully trained
horses ate one another to death. Macduff begins to talk to the two men saying that Macbeth is going to be crowned in Scone. Macduff then goes to Fife back to his home, the Ross goes to Scone to see Macbeth be crowned King. The Old Man, Ross, and Macduff are the first ones to become suspicious about Macbeth, and why he had killed the chambermaids. These Men who are suspicious are the men who are eventually going to become Macbeth's nemesis.
I think your post was well thought out, but I think it was affected by your picture not working. Also I am not sure if that is the correct spelling of scone.
ReplyDelete